NAME: GreatWest Óbidos Tours
COMPANY NAME: Gentil Soares - Rotas Turísticas Unipessoal, Lda.
CAE / 93293-R3
IAPMEI - PME Certificate
The GreatWest Óbidos Tours is intended as an organization object for Touristic Animation Services and Activities, Sightseeing Tours and Excursions. Recreational Activities, Event Organizations. Trade and Sales of Regional Products. Touristic and Leisure Business. Vehicle rental with and without engine. Boat rental with or without engine. Organization with Bike riding Tours, Boat Trips, Canoeing, Diving and Walking Tours. Sports Facilities Management & Leisure and Well-being, Fairs & Exhibition Organization, Conferences and other similar Events. Catering services, Coffee breaks, Snack Bar services and similar Food & Beverage Hospitality services.
The GreatWest has insurance for Civil Liability and Personal Accidents, as stated in Decree-Law 108/2009 regulating the Holiday/Leisure, Activity & Entertainment Companies.
We provided both insurances to guarantee our Clients coverage during any activity or tour,
Personal Accident Insurance, guarantees coverage of hospital expenses, medical treatments and medicines up to € 3.500 and covers personal death or invalidity up to the amount of € 20,000.
The insurance for Civil Liability covers damage to third parties up to the value of € 50,000.
• All Guests must ensure and take personal responsibility that they have the proper physical and mental health or conditions to perform any activity, travelling or tours;
• The reservations made through our website will be processed by the local time;
• We request the Online reservations up to 24 hours before the desired date of due services;
• For last minute reservations, please contact us directly by phone;
• When making the reservation the Client should report the amount of luggage and volume description (ex. golf bags, surfboards and larger objects.);
• GreatWest is not responsible for delays before or during the tours, transfers and others caused by unrelated reasons (ex: weather, traffic.);
• always available
• Monday to Sunday
• Between 08am - 08pm
• With Customized Services
• Full Day | A Full day refers to 8 hours of our Services
• Half Day | A Half day refers to 4 hours of our Services
Payment by bank transfer and receipt proof confirmation.
Payment in cash, should be performed before beginning any service and made directly to the driver or responsible selected person on the contracted service day.
• The Client can change or cancel the reservation by email or by phone
• No penalisation cancellations applied for those who cancel until 48 hours before the beginning of the contacted service
• Payment of 50% of the total reservation, when cancelled 24 hours before the contracted service
• Payment of 75% of the total reservation, when cancelled on the same day of the contracted service